Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth disables itself randomly

SOLVED
andysoft83_gmai
Visitor

Bluetooth disables itself randomly

Bello, i have a problem With my phone, Bluetooth disables itself ramdomly and doesn 't want to start utiI restart my device. I have a lg smartwatch connected and I find myself without connection.
When I see that the bt is off, i cannot turn it on again, the switch doesn' t do nothing.
Any ideas?

Ps: i dont have antivirus and smart connect installed
64 REPLIES 64
Kerim1
Visitor

Yesterday I received a memory application update, was it related with this issue?

chapimartin
Visitor

I think this bug is Android Wear related. I switched from LG G Watch to Samsung gear S3 10 days ago. I've uninstalled Android Wear app and since that, Bluetooth works perfectly! No more problems!
andysoft83_gmai
Visitor

It cannot be a Android Wear thing because I change the phone and for me it works flowless since then , I have a LG G Watch R and S7.  It is a Xperia X compact issue, before it, I had Z5 Compact and watch worked also without any BT problems. Also the watch was paird for 1 month to a Xperia Z3 with 5.1.1 and also worked flowless.  

Otzelot
Visitor

Hello everybody,

I have the same issue with BT connection.

BT connection to headsets needs about 30 seconds.

BT connection to smartwatch get lost after 1-2 hours.

What shall we do?

Hopefully it is not a hardware problem of the mobile. Is there any date available when sony wants to solve this issue?

Kind regards

(Please excuse my bad english)

Kerim1
Visitor

It has been 48 hrs after upgrading to Nougat and no problems since that...

maxdiland
Visitor

looks like the bug is fixed. the 4th day without disconnections.
Kerim1
Visitor

same in here...

andysoft83_gmai
Visitor

So it seems that upgrade to Nougat fixes the Bluetooth issue.
Kerim1
Visitor

yes, the problem is solved

andysoft83_gmai
Visitor

Finally, but to late for me though Slightly_frowning_Face I had to switch to other brand because of this.