Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth disables itself randomly

SOLVED
andysoft83_gmai
Visitor

Bluetooth disables itself randomly

Bello, i have a problem With my phone, Bluetooth disables itself ramdomly and doesn 't want to start utiI restart my device. I have a lg smartwatch connected and I find myself without connection.
When I see that the bt is off, i cannot turn it on again, the switch doesn' t do nothing.
Any ideas?

Ps: i dont have antivirus and smart connect installed
64 REPLIES 64
Garette_Thief
Visitor

Are you on Nougat or Marshmallow?

profile.country.DE.title
SirRobin
Contributor

I´m sorry but i´ve to say that even with the latest FW this issue is NOT fixed! Lost bluetooth connection several times a day, did a factory reset already but this changes nothing!

I can see the missing connection easily on smartwatch while phone is next to me on desk...

--
Gruß Sir Robin
--> KD-55XE9305 --
profile.country.DE.title
SirRobin
Contributor

Started a new topic for that problem, but i´ve to say that this morning already 2 times the bluetooth connection was disabled on the device...
--
Gruß Sir Robin
--> KD-55XE9305 --
DemJ
Visitor

Rickard,

When is this "software update" supposed to happen.  I have been looking for an update to fix this same bluetooth issue with my z3v and there have been no updates since March 2016, that was over a year ago and it has been at least 6 months from when you posted this "soon to be released software update" in the message forum.  Please let me know when this can be expected.

notenoughnamesp
Visitor

Resetting fixed my intermittent Bluetooth issues (Xperia X Compact) thanks loads for the suggestion.