Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth disables itself randomly

SOLVED
andysoft83_gmai
Visitor

Bluetooth disables itself randomly

Bello, i have a problem With my phone, Bluetooth disables itself ramdomly and doesn 't want to start utiI restart my device. I have a lg smartwatch connected and I find myself without connection.
When I see that the bt is off, i cannot turn it on again, the switch doesn' t do nothing.
Any ideas?

Ps: i dont have antivirus and smart connect installed
64 REPLIES 64
chapimartin
Visitor

It happens again to me. I have X Compact with LG G WATCH R. Problem not solved yet.
chapimartin
Visitor

I have latest phone and Android Wear software.
maxdiland
Visitor

the same for me. Now it is better but the problem isn't resolved to the end.
Kerim1
Visitor

I have passed a full 24 hours without disconnection.... before it lost connection every 3-4 hours

Kerim1
Visitor

after 40 hrs, problem is back

Termodonte
Visitor

Did you guys notice the memory leak problem when the bluetooth failure happens? I've noticed that when I loose bluetooth connection and can't turn it on again, the memory starts to decrease until it is impossible to use the phone and i must reboot it.

Moreover, my build number is still 34.1.A.3.22 and there is no update available..

maxdiland
Visitor

yes, I recognised the memory leak problem as well
sabric
New

Hi all,

I just got my new Xperia X Compact and immediately faced a similar issue.

It doesn't seem anyway to be random in my case.

I have my phone paired with my car's BT. Everything works fine and the connection is stable.

As soon as I press the voice assistant button on the steering wheel (BMW) the phone BT switches off and doesn't turn back on until I reboot the phone.

I'm using the same with iPhone (Siri) and other Android devices (also an Xperia Z3C) and usually I'm then able to use Google Voice assistant to make phone calls while driving without taking the phone in my hands.

I tried already 3 times with the X Compact and got the BT disabled. As I said, it's not random in my case.

I also have a Garmin smartband paired in the meantime (no Android Wear. just Garmin app), but usually the connection is stable.

Hope it helps

sabric
New

Today I have issues with the phone disconnecting from my car's BT while doing phone calls.

It's almost unusable for me like this.

Hope the fix will come soon otherwise I'll have to sell the X Compact and go back to Z3C

Gamma
Visitor

From hong kong. Same issue on my x compact with lg g watch r, once bt failed can not be turned on again until reboot. And once bt failed, memory leak noted...even no response. Latest firmware and Android wear in use. Please fix it.