Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth disables itself randomly

SOLVED
andysoft83_gmai
Visitor

Bluetooth disables itself randomly

Bello, i have a problem With my phone, Bluetooth disables itself ramdomly and doesn 't want to start utiI restart my device. I have a lg smartwatch connected and I find myself without connection.
When I see that the bt is off, i cannot turn it on again, the switch doesn' t do nothing.
Any ideas?

Ps: i dont have antivirus and smart connect installed
64 REPLIES 64
chapimartin
Visitor

Same problem here with X Compact.
andysoft83_gmai
Visitor

I have send Sony a  Report Log for this issue, I hope they will realease a new update soon.

Meanwhile because I wasn't so happy with it , I took it back to the store and bought another brand which is working great. 

Kerim1
Visitor

I have the same problem here in Turkey, I am trying to use my XC with Huawei watch and bluetooth crashes 2-3 Times a day. I have to reset the phone each time. Factory reset does not solve either. I used with different versions of android wear but nothing changed. Another problem is the phone does not connect to car audio system if it is connected to Huawei watch. İt seems the XC has some problems with bluetooth because I was using the same system together with my Samsung A5 2016 without any problems.
Curista
Visitor

Same problem for my x compact. I use the bluetooth for my moto360 2nd gen, car stereo (pioneer) and bluetooth sound bar. I tried to repair with xperia companion and it worked for a couple of days then the problem reappeared. It is clearly a bug.

Kerim1
Visitor

Rickard,

I have sent you private messages containing bug reports as you described for:

1. XCompact not connecting to car bluetooth system

2. XCompact disabling bluetooth and not turns it on 

Please inform us about the situation as soon as possible. I am also thinking of a return like andysoft

andysoft83_gmai
Visitor

I don't think that Sony will update very soon , anyhow  after using my new phone everything works great and no more drop outs with my smartwatch.

Off topic:    When it comes to Andoird Wear connectivity Sony implementation of MM is not so good, all the functions like " Mute phone alerts & calls"  works now like a charm on the new phone, on the all Sony phones I had, everytime I had problems with this , sometimes the phone still ring also the watch, the behavior was not predictive.

And another thing is about the sound profiles, now, I can mute my phone and it does not mute / stop the notifications on the watch , the Do NOt disturb mode from the phone is diffrent than the DND from the watch , with SONY was the same and I could not mute them as I wanted and needed.

Ofer214
Visitor

Sorry for my English . I amm from Israel .
i have a problem With my phone, sony Xperia xc.
Bluetooth disables itself ramdomly and doesn 't want to start utiI restart my device. I have a lg smartwatch connected and xiaomi mi band and plantronics ear speak

When I see that the bt is off, i cannot turn it on again, the switch doesn' t do nothing.

it is strange tough I have The same apps like on my old z3c and the old one was working without any problems.

Yes I also think is a bug, happening again just now and I tryed to do the test of BT from the xperia care menu and it fails, doesn't want to turn the BT ON-OFF .
As I said the only workarround is to restart the phone

So is a bug IMO, maybe someone from SONY should investigate this issue for the future updates.

maxdiland
Visitor

I hope next firmware update will fix the problem. Othervise I will be forced to return the phone back.
Kerim1
Visitor

Rickard,

Any progress after investigation of bug reports?

maxdiland
Visitor

sony is working on the android 7 firmware and approximately this month we will get it. I hope the firmware will fix the problem.