Join now - be part of our community!

Battery drain

SOLVED
Mwoolley72
Visitor

Battery drain

Phone idle seems to be using a lot of power and battery draining really fast any suggestions, restarted phone no joy cheers 

15 REPLIES 15
Meliii1
Visitor

I have the same problem. After last update,  the phone started to heat. And battery is being consumed very quickly. I am using same apps before the update. Before the update I did not have these problems. 

Mino88
Visitor

I advice you to factory reset Your Phone, or, if this is not sufficient repair your software with companion by your PC, it resolve any problem.....my Device fly after this. 

CameronT
Champion

As @Mino88 suggested, if you are having no luck with the rest of it try a software repair using Xperia Companion.

Mikew72
Visitor

Ended up doing a factory reset as I couldn't get the software repair to work kept failing now it won't charge past 95% driving me mad 

CameronT
Champion

@Mikew72,

If you are unable to do the software repair using Xperia Companion, then I recommend you contact your Local support team to arrange a repair assessment.

ahrkitek10
Visitor

Hi Sony, 

I am running the latest update of android oreo version. It seems after update my phone drains out quickly. I have the Sony Xperia X model.

Hope you guys can check out and fix it!

Cheers,

Ahrkitek