Join now - be part of our community!

Battery Drain in standby

SOLVED
Silentmax
Visitor

Battery Drain in standby

Screenshot_20180402-184459.png

Hi everybody,

I'm having some issues with the battery drain of my xperia x compact, at least i think so. As you can see in the picture the "phone standby" (at least i think it translates like that" is allways nr1 in battery consumption. It's like it keeps the phone allways on and doze doesn't start. Is it normal?

I did a factory reset and nothing changed. Thanks for any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silentmax
Visitor

I found a nice app called better battery stats that analyse the battery consumption. It says that doze works fine and the phone dies go in deep sleep. The problem looks to be my provider. The phone has almost allways a poor signal and at best moderate signal. Right now I'm in roaming too which increases even more the battery consumption  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

You might take a look at what is running in the background.

Settings-> developer options->Running services

Explanation here, and on many other sites.

Silentmax
Visitor

Thank you for the answer. I did that and am uninstalling some apps one by one to find the guilty one. For now nothing changed, but i'll let you know if anything changes.

GingerSteve77
Visitor

also make sure to go into the individual apps via the apps listings and disable background activity on ones you don't want running in the background, most of the things are set to run whenever they want, apart from the messages, clock, launcher, phone, etc all mine are set to only run when I want

Silentmax
Visitor

An update, i didn't find any "guilty" app. Uninstalled all the apps that were running for some time, disabled the bluetooth but nothing changed

Silentmax
Visitor

I found a nice app called better battery stats that analyse the battery consumption. It says that doze works fine and the phone dies go in deep sleep. The problem looks to be my provider. The phone has almost allways a poor signal and at best moderate signal. Right now I'm in roaming too which increases even more the battery consumption