Join now - be part of our community!

Clock unlock screen

Giulia17
Visitor

Clock unlock screen

C'è un modo per impedire che l'orologio della schermata di sblocco cambi semplicemente tenendolo premuto? Molte volte tirando fuori il telefono dalla tasca trovo il che l'orologio è cambiato da solo e è una cosa piuttosto fastidiosa

Is there a way to prevent the unlock screen clock from changing simply by holding it down? Many times taking the phone out of my pocket I find the clock has changed by itself and it is quite annoying

GT

13 REPLIES 13
GingerSteve77
Visitor

You wrote 

"Is there a way to prevent the unlock screen clock from changing simply by holding it down? Many times taking the phone out of my pocket I find the clock has changed by itself and it is quite annoying "

I've never seen than before, is it the stock clock you're using or third party 
Giulia17
Visitor

Screenshot_20180405-161050.png

Parlo dell'orologio in questa schermata 

I speak of the clock on this screen

GT

GingerSteve77
Visitor

So the clock changes totally? As in style or position ? 

Giulia17
Visitor

Come stile 

Like style

GT

GingerSteve77
Visitor

Just an idea, but can you select a different clock then reselect the clock you want ?

I don't use widgets sorry so I don't know if they glitch sometimes.

I set my home screen clock to the one which displays the time on one level, not the hour over the minutes (sony style)

Sorry I didn't reply right back, I was trying to make my phone do the same as yours by using the same clock as you, but mine doesn't automatically change

GingerSteve77
Visitor

Also follow these steps 

Goto settings

Goto lockscreen and security

Goto Clocks

Then check which clock is set , then if you're using the widget version make sure you have the same version activated.

Giulia17
Visitor

I checked the only clock available is the System clock, how can I add a different widget clock? Or at least how can I make my Phone not getting in touch While it's in my jeans? Screenshot_20180406-111708.png

GingerSteve77
Visitor

Do you have the clock widget active ? Remove it, lock your screen, then see what appears on your lock screen, 

On my phone in lock screen and security  , clock...I have 3 clock options ,

Sony, digital, analogue

GingerSteve77
Visitor

And I've never had the screen touch while in my pocket, do you place screen facing inward facing your leg or outward ?

Make sure you haven't got glove mode active, which I think makes the screen more sensitive