Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia Z1 Powering on and off every 4seconds, reset don't works, boot don't works

SOLVED
Lutifer
Visitor

Sony Xperia Z1 Powering on and off every 4seconds, reset don't works, boot don't works

HI

Yesterday i got a message from a friend and my Xperia Z1 just stopped working. This thing was not new to me, it does for 1-2 seconds, but this time it just freezes and was not responding to power button,then it started to getting hot and i went home and leaved it behind a cooler. (*Note: I wanted to charge it but no led flashes = no response) After 2-3 hours the phone was runed out of battery and it switched off.

I plugged in the charger and the red led light comes in. After 10-15 minutes of charging it does this: 3 vibrates, still red flashes, pause 3-4 seconds and it repeates.

I also tried to repair it with Sony PC Companion, but the phone is automatically switching on and off (3 vibrates in every 4 seconds)

If anyone sloved this problem, please feel free to share with me, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emir1
Hero

That sounds like it could be the cause of what you're experiencing. Slightly_frowning_Face I would suggest getting in touch with your Local support in order to have your device sent to an authorized service center.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Emir1
Hero

Hi @Lutifer, I am very sorry to hear about that. Slightly_frowning_Face

I recommend that you first try to force a shut down of your device using either the volume up + power button until it vibrates 3 times, or that you press and hold the OFF button with a pen or similar object until it vibrates 3 times. Once you've done so, try charging it for at least 2 hours and then try performing a software repair using Xperia Companion.

Let me know how it went!

Lutifer
Visitor

I tried what you told, but when is in charger, is automatically turning on, then immediately is powering off, then turns on, and off, this repeats when is plugged in charger, if is not in charger there is 0 response to anything Slightly_frowning_Face

Emir1
Hero

Does it do the same when you connect it to a computers USB-port even while it's turned off in the way I described?

Lutifer
Visitor

Yes I did, it is turning on automatically. I removed the cover plate from the back and inside was wet (maybe water). I put it in rice and it started drying now, maybe is going to be a circuit or battery fault. I'm going to update this topic to let you know what was with it Slightly_smiling_Face

Emir1
Hero

That sounds like it could be the cause of what you're experiencing. Slightly_frowning_Face I would suggest getting in touch with your Local support in order to have your device sent to an authorized service center.