Join now - be part of our community!

Blue message box with blue hyper text

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
pkcool

Blue message box with blue hyper text

Hello Sony,

How can I change the message box for incoming text from blue to anohter colour.

When I a new MMS message and the hyper text is blue. I can not read the password as I blue text on blue background.

I would like to have the text in yellow for example. At least then you can have a contrast difference between text and background.

Normal text is OK in white...

I need a soltion ASAP as I use the phone of work and I get about 5 MMS messages a day.... Currently have to use old NON-Sony phone for work.. Would like to use Sony... As I also need the faster performance..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

The color of the incoming text message box is controlled by the themed selected in your phone. Change the theme to another one for another color. To change them go to settings > personalization > themes. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alexander1
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

The color of the incoming text message box is controlled by the themed selected in your phone. Change the theme to another one for another color. To change them go to settings > personalization > themes. 

profile.country.en_GB.title
pkcool

Thanks..

Nice.. It works..

Alexander1
Champion

Anytime! Glad I could help! Slightly_smiling_Face

Sixparnis
Visitor

Hi! is it possible to change background color of phone (calling) application to other than white and the titlebar to other than blue? This is kinda tioo bright for me. (Sony Xperia z5 compact)