Join now - be part of our community!

Neo V goes in Boot-loop after Bluetooth Switch On on ICS

raghuraj_nanda1
Visitor

Neo V goes in Boot-loop after Bluetooth Switch On on ICS

I have updated my Neo V to ICS from GB. As informed by Sony ICS ROM is bit slow and performance is affected too & Sony also informed customers that Xperia 2011 Phones are not going to have JB update. I AM OK WITH THAT.

But they never informed us that ICS ROM would be unstable to the extent that it can fail at any point of time. The Latest ROM of ICS goes in Boot-loop afer some switch on & off of Bluetooth, I have to flash the phone thrice thru SUS. I am unable to understand if a ROM can crash at any point, then what's the difference between Stock ROM (which needs approval at various points, at lest Sony Says that). If a ROM has serious Bugs which needs to be removed a OTA update is must. Dear Sony you need to learn to keep your promises by not just releasing ICS but a stable ROM of ICS.

If these are the service standards & build quality of Sony phones I think one should prefer cheap china phones instead.

Can some one from Sony help me doing away with boot-loop due to Bluetooth on ICS?????

14 REPLIES 14
AB1980
Visitor

i am also facing the same problem. i already repair through pc companion last week. but same problem facing agai

Visitor

My Xperia neo v has problem after   updating android 4 when I try to on Bluetooth it suddenly rebooting again and again please give me solution

Sony_Made_toys
Visitor

My Phone as well goes boot loop stuck after tried turn on bluetooth or wifi, and million customer complained and disappointed afer buy xperia products and their services toi slow and cant repairing until Now!!!!!
Think twice....to buy this product !!
I have China product it is better than sony until Now!!
I suggest never ever buy sony xperia or u will be disspointed,
I won't buy sony anymore...this is first and the last!!!
sony only care the money! Therefore they have app name re circle, now my Sony just like din the house
never ever this happened to you!!
JANGAN PERNAH BELI SONY XPERIA... Wont buy it
SONY. MAKE TOYS
sandeep_mysore
Visitor

I am also using Sony Xperia Neo V. It is common issue across all the Xperia Neo V devices.

I have flashed my device for the 6th time.

Please look into the issue and come with the fix.

Can anyone from sony pay attention and resolve this issue ?

Vishwa98
Visitor

I'm also facing the same problem pls pls pls pls pls pls tell me the solution if any pls....