Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia X touch screen issues

SOLVED
Akshay22
Visitor

Xperia X touch screen issues

Today i've noticed that my Xperia X touch has some malfunctions. It's operating it self and when i try to text using messaging apps the keyboard gives all other words . I try to run the problem in diagnosis and result is touch screen test failed. i tried in safemode and for once I'm expecting normal touches and the diagnosis test seems to pass in touch mode and somewhile later again in safemode the diagnosis test failed. Can someone explaine what to do ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CameronT
Champion

Hi @Akshay22,

Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

It's strange that it works fine in safe mode then gets worse while still in safe mode. software repair using Xperia Companion.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Akshay22

remove any case, protective film/glass > repair the phone with XC > test it again .

CameronT
Champion

Hi @Akshay22,

Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

It's strange that it works fine in safe mode then gets worse while still in safe mode. software repair using Xperia Companion.

Akshay22
Visitor

I've already repaired it using Xperia repair in PC companion and has the same issue. its better i contact the customer service to claim warranty

Satya99
Visitor

Hi, I'm facing the same issue with my xperia X. Malfunctioning when using phone application. Please help me. 

Akshay22
Visitor

Please contact customer service, Its problem with the screen

Satya99
Visitor

Will they replace the screen or phone software?