Join now - be part of our community!

Need help in deleting contacts

LindseyShaman
Visitor

Need help in deleting contacts

My friend's child has managed to delete all my home screens and apps from my phone!! 

Is there anyway I can restore my phone to like yesterday so I can get everything back please? It'll be easier than tryin to add each app shortcut individually!! 

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @LindseyShaman, sorry to hear about what has happened. Slightly_frowning_Face

First of all, make sure that it's not just the user that has been changed, as choosing another user will rearrange the home screen. To check this, drag down the notification bar twice and tap the little blue icon that looks like a person with only a head and shoulders > tap on "Owner".

If you are already "logged in" as the Owner, do you know if you use the inbuilt Backup and Restore feature that automatically creates a backup each day, week or month? If you have enabled this, go to Settings > System > Xperia Backup & restore > Restore data. Do note that any changes you have made after the backup was created will be overwritten, but you can choose to only restore applications and layout for Xperia Home.

Let me know if that helps!