Join now - be part of our community!

[Problem] After update to Android Areo 8.0 , Xperia X stuck in startup Xperia logo

SOLVED
koko777koko555
Visitor

[Problem] After update to Android Areo 8.0 , Xperia X stuck in startup Xperia logo

Hi Sony,

i would be appropriated in solving my problem 

i have sony xperia X dual (F5122) from couple days ago i noted update notification that my mobile receive latest android version (8.0) , i download and hit install .

After finished installation, make a restart and from this moment, it stuck in xperia logo and making restart again , and stuck again in same logo over and over ,,, i cant reach home screen or access any further than this.

finally , i use Firmware for the Sony Xperia X Dual (downloaded from ur site) ,, and flash it by Flashtool from this link (http://www.flashtool.net/downloads.php) ,, and fortunately the same problem still not solved.

I would happy if my mobile come back without any lose of data.

Regrads,
Kirollos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@koko777koko555

If your phone is in an infinite loop state, then, unfortunately, the fix will wipe your internal memory thus you will lose any data stored there. Flashtool is an unofficial procedure that does not fix such a problem as it writes on the existing OS.

You can probably make your phone functional again by performing a software repair using Xperia Companion. This will do a clean installation of the latest firmware and will also wipe your internal memory.

Follow the steps given in blue links, and keep us updated.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@koko777koko555

If your phone is in an infinite loop state, then, unfortunately, the fix will wipe your internal memory thus you will lose any data stored there. Flashtool is an unofficial procedure that does not fix such a problem as it writes on the existing OS.

You can probably make your phone functional again by performing a software repair using Xperia Companion. This will do a clean installation of the latest firmware and will also wipe your internal memory.

Follow the steps given in blue links, and keep us updated.

koko777koko555
Visitor

Ooh ,,

there aren't anyway to get my data from internal storage ( only media , pictures )??

whatever the method 

profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@koko777koko555

Nope, at least as per my humble knowledge.

hectorpump
Visitor

Tuve el mismo problema lo llevé a servicio técnico y me lo que hicieron fue cambiar el sistema operativo a Android 6.0, no ha vuelto a fallar. Pero quiero tener el Android 8, alguien sabe como hacerlo, ya repare y no funcionó 

I had the same problem I took it to technical service and what they did was to change the operating system to Android 6.0, it has not failed again. But I want to have Android 8, someone knows how to do it, and repair and it did not work

gt