Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth randomly disabled on X Compact - even in latest firmware!

profile.country.DE.title
SirRobin
Contributor

Bluetooth randomly disabled on X Compact - even in latest firmware!

Good morning everyone,

i´m sorry but i´ve to say that even with the latest FW for the X Compact, bluetooth is randomly disabled!

I already did a factory reset on my device last week, for your information, my X Compact was delivered with nougat as stock firmware...

Yesterday, i put my Huawei Smartwatch Classic in the dock for charging and my x compact on the night desk...7 hours later, bluetooth symbol is missing and no connection to my watch - bluetooh disabled!

I think this i really a major bug and needed a fix! Android Wear App is updated to newest version, Android Wear 2.0 for watch wasn´t released for the watch classic this time so it´s running on 1.5. But i´m not sure if this i a problem of the android wear part as bluetooth was disabled also on devices without a smartwatch also...

So what can we do? Please help and have a look in this thing, in a german android forum i found also users with the same thing on newest firmware to this problem is not resolved for us...

--
Gruß Sir Robin
--> KD-55XE9305 --
27 REPLIES 27
MikelWard
Visitor

Still seeing this on 34.3.A.0.206.

When's the next update coming?

profile.country.DE.title
SirRobin
Contributor

Yes, no update for that case in the last weeks...whats up? Sorry, but i CAN`T accept the information that this is a hardware issue. Send my device to service repair center and - after one week - got it back with information bluetooth is working fine...

--
Gruß Sir Robin
--> KD-55XE9305 --
Jacyr
Visitor

I have the same problem. Bluetooth disconnecting randomly. Tried to disable Wi-Fi, but problem persisted. It even disconnects in the middle of a call, no matter what phone or car radio I'm using.  Very annoying.

I noticed it doesn't disconnect while playing music on my Bluetooth earphones. 

telelasse
Visitor

Build 238,and this issue has still not been solved. Annoying 

castu92
Visitor

Hi everyone, I have this problem too and it's very annoying.

ofer-214
Visitor

Hello everyone.
I have been suffering from the problem for more than six months.
I've already tried everything. I even deleted the phone and reinstalled everything.
After two months the problem returned.
What's strange is that it gets worse with time.
I have not been able to have one conversation in the past two days even without a break!

I'm really desperate. Want to exchange a phone this week!
And I love Sony so much. Especially because they are small.
There is the new small model. xz1c
https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?&idPhone2=8292&idPhone3=8161&idPhone1=8610
what do you say ? Take a chance again?
Has anyone heard of any problems?

ofer-214
Visitor

Any news?

Antonello88
Visitor

Compare di continuo la scritta l app bluetooth continua ad interompersi rendendo il telefono inutilizzabile 

The writing continues to appear, the bluetooth app continues to interfere making the phone unusable

gt