Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth prolem after Nougat update

AndreasN1
Visitor

Bluetooth prolem after Nougat update

Hey, i got the Nougat update today and after updating my heart rate monitor device stopped working. It was working perfectly before and i have tested it on another smartphone, and it works on that, so the problem must have come from the new updated Android 7.0.

With bluetooth scanner i can detect the heart rate monitor, and the app that i use also sees it, but it just cannot connect to it, i have tried clearing cache, rebooting phone several times and also re-installed the app and also tried several other apps, it doesnt work on any of them, but works on a iphone, with same app.

53 REPLIES 53
Klaus0811
Visitor

I would like to know why I can not see the song information on the Bluetooth of my car. I had the Z3 and no problems, but now with the X, send the information when you want.
rudy0453
Explorer

Hi everyone, I have a big problem with the connection between the xperia x smartphone via Bluetooth and the Ford Mondeo car. While I'm on the hands-free phone it disconnects and after a while it reconnects. Do you have any idea about this ???

Ady_Burns
Visitor

For those of you who are experiencing bluetooth randomly disconnecting, try this as a temporary fix: Go to "Settings/Location", tap the 3 dot menu top-right, tap "Scanning" and un-check "Bluetooth Scanning". My Xperia X used to drop bluetooth connection a few times daily, now it's perfectly stable. Hope it works! 

Vicihan_san_gun
Visitor

I can't sync most of my apps to my sony smartwatch 3...help me