Join now - be part of our community!

xperia mini pro battery issue

SOLVED
Not applicable

xperia mini pro battery issue

Hi everyone,

I have some issue with the battery on my xperia mini pro. Namely, when battery reach about 25%, and I start to type a message it suddenly dropped to 1% and one second after that it turns off with no possibility to turn it on again. When I connect the charger, it starts from 25% not from 1%. When the battery reaches around 90% on charger, the led turns into green light. I let it on the charger until it reaches 100% and after that i disconnect from the charger. Is it battery normal behaviour or not? Your experience?

17 REPLIES 17
Nabeel
Master

as far as i know, stock widget is the best ( my opinion)

(tap and hold on home screen> widgets> status switch)

and no, 100% is the max brightness Slightly_frowning_Face

Not applicable

But, stock widget is not for battery monitor. What are you using as battery widget?

Nabeel
Master

Oh, you mean those batte widgets

No I don't have any because they harm battery , you too avoid them

Not applicable

It happens again today. My batterry was on 17% and dropped suddenly to 1%. I repeat the whole procedure with taking battery out and putting back.

Nabeel
Master

you are the first one on this forum who faced this issue again even after removing the battery

are you using some battery saver, juice defender, etc etc type apps ?
if yes then please uninstall them right away as they harm your battery

Not applicable

No, no, nothing similar. All I can do now is to monitor batterry behaviour.

Not applicable

I have question about charging time. Namely, my phone showing 100% battery level and led is lighting green. But, in battery status in settings menu, shows still charging (AC) and after some time it shows - full. My question is should I wait for "full" message or I can disconnect the charger as soon as battery level reach 100%?

Nabeel
Master

your phone actually gets full charged when the charging sign dissappers from the battery icon

even if your mobile reaches 100% but the charging icon is still there, this means its still charging

charge till the icon dissappears Slightly_smiling_Face

or install and app that notifies when the battery is full ( for ex; android assistant (i use it, its a great app))