Join now - be part of our community!

xperia mini pro battery issue

SOLVED
Not applicable

xperia mini pro battery issue

Hi everyone,

I have some issue with the battery on my xperia mini pro. Namely, when battery reach about 25%, and I start to type a message it suddenly dropped to 1% and one second after that it turns off with no possibility to turn it on again. When I connect the charger, it starts from 25% not from 1%. When the battery reaches around 90% on charger, the led turns into green light. I let it on the charger until it reaches 100% and after that i disconnect from the charger. Is it battery normal behaviour or not? Your experience?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nabeel
Master

your phone actually gets full charged when the charging sign dissappers from the battery icon

even if your mobile reaches 100% but the charging icon is still there, this means its still charging

charge till the icon dissappears Slightly_smiling_Face

or install and app that notifies when the battery is full ( for ex; android assistant (i use it, its a great app))

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Nabeel
Master

hi
take out the battery for one minute and reinsert it

most probably your problem is solved Slightly_smiling_Face

do tell the results

Nabeel
Master

regarding green led, its totally normal.., when battery % reaches 90, led turns green and remains green till 100%

Not applicable

Ok, thanks, I will let you know regrading drops of the battery.

May I ask you few more questions. Among five home screen windows, how can I choose which one would be displayed after pressing home icon button?

Is it possible to delete home screen window? I don't need five of them, the last one is empty.

Thanks in advance.

Not applicable

OK, I completely charge the battery till 100%, when I take it out for one or two minutes and reinsert it, the battery level drops to 76%. Should I charge it again to 100%?

Nabeel
Master

umm, you can't choose anything ,, the central homescreen would be displayed everytime when you press home key

also you can't delete any homescreen Slightly_smiling_Face

Slightly_smiling_Face Ask anything Slightly_smiling_Face

Nabeel
Master

your problem is solved Slightly_smiling_Face

now its your wish to charge till 100% or not

your mobile was showing 76% as 100%

actually it is 76 %

after loosing 76 %

76-76 = 0 ( actually)

100-76 = 24( what mobile shows)

you got it ??

Not applicable

I got it. But, why this was happened? What is the cause? And would it repeat again or not?

Nabeel
Master

cause is something related to update ( at the time of updating the mobil)
it would never happen again

monitor your mobile and after that remember to mark correct and helpfull answers so that it can help others as well

on right side of the screen, see more like this option ... explore these threads Slightly_smiling_Face

Not applicable

Ok, thanks, I am already doing it and I will, of course. What is the best and most accurate battery widget, I have tried several but don't like them? And regarding brigntness is it possible that display shows more light than 100%? It looks to me that there is not enough light altough is set to 100%