Join now - be part of our community!

screen problem!!!

SOLVED
Not applicable

screen problem!!!

hi guys,iam having some weird problem with my hp...whwn i try to unlock my phone or when to answer my call,iam having some hard time doing so,as my the screen doesn't respons properly...first i thought its bcause of mysweaty palm,then i realised it was not...so guys,what should i do now??i tryed reinstalling the software,yet still its the same....:(

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwhispererz
Champion

Look at it this way ....

If it is indeed a hardware issue, no matter what you still need to get it fixed (under warranty). However, if it is not, then probably another story.

Think about it, unless you can live with the problem ....

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
gwhispererz
Champion

Hi, do you by any chance have a protective casing over the phone which might block the proximity sensor?

Not applicable

ya i do,but i tryed taking that out too!!!

maybe,is there any apps or wat to calibrate my screen???

Not applicable

hey type this on ur dial pad

*#*#7378423#*#*

and test ur touch screen by going in service tests

gwhispererz
Champion

No idea about apps, as for screen calibration, there isn't any.

Have a good look at the screen, any abnormality around the proximity sensor (dirt or ....)

Not applicable

i also hv to tell u...when i text or play games...the screen respons pertfectly..the problem oni occurs during i unlock my phone,n when i try accepting a call...

Not applicable

nop,i checked...:(

gwhispererz
Champion

Since a software repair lead you to nowhere, follow 100rabh791's suggestion. You can test the proximity sensor in that menu.

Keep us updated.

Not applicable

well wht apps do you use ? anything which monitors ur calls or like tht ??

Not applicable

i tryed guys,my screen has no problem,during the screen test n also proximity sensor test...

well,when i reinstalled the software,all my apps were gone...n the screen was stil acting in the same manner...so now ,what should i do????