Join now - be part of our community!

Nordic Generic For Xperia Arc S Download/How-To Flashtool?

SOLVED
Not applicable

Nordic Generic For Xperia Arc S Download/How-To Flashtool?

Hi Guys,

I have no Money for WotanServer xD

So can give me anyone a Nordic Generic Software and a How-To Flash via Flashtool, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nabeel
Master

okhhh buddy Slightly_smiling_Face
this is generic ( nordic ) version

remember it may void your warranty and you are doing this at your own risk Slightly_smiling_Face

1- download this ROM and extract the files using winrar, you will get a file named as.ftf

2- download flashtool http://androxyde.github.com/Flashtool/

3- install flashtool and after installing go to you C: DRIVE and > flashtool,, > firmwares> delete all the files present here > and copy the extracted file ( from point 1)

4- Run flashtool > click on flash > flashmode > it will show your firmware on the left > select it > click ok > it will prepare files > will ask you to connect your phone > do it > install it,

DONE

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Nabeel
Master

Hi , remember that flashing may void your warranty and you are doing it at your own risk Slightly_smiling_Face

here you go,

Not applicable

HI, TOO. xD

Not applicable

Hi, but i don't want to Flash a ICE cream sandwich, i want to Flash Android 2.3.4 with the Nordic Version - so PC companion can give me an official Update Grinning_Face Possible?

Nabeel
Master

At present you are on which android version ? and you are in which country ??

did you install ics through pc companion officially ??

Not applicable

Germany, Android 2.3.4, and yes, i want to install official

Nabeel
Master

okhhh buddy Slightly_smiling_Face
this is generic ( nordic ) version

remember it may void your warranty and you are doing this at your own risk Slightly_smiling_Face

1- download this ROM and extract the files using winrar, you will get a file named as.ftf

2- download flashtool http://androxyde.github.com/Flashtool/

3- install flashtool and after installing go to you C: DRIVE and > flashtool,, > firmwares> delete all the files present here > and copy the extracted file ( from point 1)

4- Run flashtool > click on flash > flashmode > it will show your firmware on the left > select it > click ok > it will prepare files > will ask you to connect your phone > do it > install it,

DONE

Not applicable

1. Can i repair my phone (xperia Arc S) via SEUS?

2. What means "may" void warranty?

3. Can i install ICE Cream Sandwich? (via Se Pc companion)

4. Can i recieve Future Updates via SEUS?

Thank you a lot my friend Grinning_Face

Not applicable

1. Whats that for a chinese Site??

2. It's the official Android 2.3.4 or?

Nabeel
Master

1. if you mean after installing through flashtool you could use sus or not ?? then yess you can

2. By using flashtool, your warranty may get void, because using any other software (such as flashtool) other than pcc or sus results in voiding

3 ) yes you can install ics through pcc

4) yess, you will receive Slightly_smiling_Face