Join now - be part of our community!

gprs not working after two weeks of purchasing date

SOLVED
premjith
Visitor

gprs not working after two weeks of purchasing date

i am not able to browse in my xperia arc S phone in gprs i.e, using my mobile network operator.it is just 2 weeks old phone,and i was browsing in gprs for 2 weeks without any problem.please kindly reply ,waiting for your valuable reply.

Purchased date.   21/02/2012

Problem Issued.   10/03/2012

Please reply me.

My email id.  jith4245@gmail.com

Contact no.  +919947230511

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
premjith
Visitor

Problem Solved Slightly_smiling_Face

actual fault is  in my Network .  Neutral_Face

Thank U for all supporting  peoples Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Sam
Legend
Legend

Can you please check this:

Main menu > Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Tell us what you have listed and selected here.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

premjith
Visitor

APN:  internet

Network: idea kerala

Data transfer:  activateed

Balakrishnan
Visitor

hi,

goto settings> wireless and network settings>Mobile Networks>access Point names.. Delete all the acess points , then turn off your mobile. Turn On your mobile it will download the settings automatically from the network provider. Otherwise speak to your service provider Customer care and ask them to send the Gprs setings to your mobile.. Let us know what happen after doing this process...

I hope it will work...

premjith
Visitor

Yes,I tryed. But result is   " connecting.....  , no connection retry " in( gmail application  ), This SIM is tested on other handsets,

Result  is below:-

SE W200 i  :  working

SE w 580 i :  working

Samsung Galaxy y: not working

Network operator says: " This  is hand set isue we can't ****** "

I still waiting for a valueable solution..

Sam
Legend
Legend

Unfortunately I am not familiar with your network, however generally WAP settings will have a name specific to a network service whilst the Internet settings will have the name of the network followed by the word "internet". In this case it appears you may have the settings for a non-smart phone (WAP Settings). I would advise speaking directly with your network and advise them that you have WAP settings but would like the Internet settings.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Balakrishnan
Visitor

if you r facing the problem only with gmail. or you r not able to surf in browser....

premjith
Visitor

OK, I'll try

premjith
Visitor

I can't surfing,mail,facebook, etc...,

premjith
Visitor

Problem Solved Slightly_smiling_Face

actual fault is  in my Network .  Neutral_Face

Thank U for all supporting  peoples Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes