Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia Z2 Compact - Where to save a QR code

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
mogggie

Sony Xperia Z2 Compact - Where to save a QR code

Perhaps you can help as I am elderly and new to smartphones!

I have NHS app on my phone and from tyhis I can bring up a QR code for my wife and my Covid jabs - they appear as two separate QR codes for each of us I know I can download them and get a hard copy from my laptop before we go to the airport and I will do this -  but I can also make them stay on my camera somewhere say in a file or gallery so that I can easily find them to show at the airport?

At the moment when I get mine I the have to lose them and get my wife's - can I store them together? 

In simple terms please. Thanks

Moggie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@mogggie 

Simple solution, take a screenshot of the QR codes > open the album app > open the screenshot > tap on the picture > tap on the empty star at the bottom of the screen > it should turn solid white > it will be a favorite pictures > press back > repeat with the other QR code

both QR codes will be at the top of the album app 

screenshot > press and hold power & volume down 

or 

press and hold power button > menu > screenshot 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@mogggie 

Simple solution, take a screenshot of the QR codes > open the album app > open the screenshot > tap on the picture > tap on the empty star at the bottom of the screen > it should turn solid white > it will be a favorite pictures > press back > repeat with the other QR code

both QR codes will be at the top of the album app 

screenshot > press and hold power & volume down 

or 

press and hold power button > menu > screenshot 

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Or if you're using a 3rd party app to scan QR codes, I think the app save the photos, depends on the app

profile.country.GB.title
mogggie

Thanks for replying - yes I have found them in Gallery!

Gordon

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

That's Great. actually any photo that you receive on your phone, you'll find it in the Gallery of the phone.

profile.country.GB.title
mogggie

That worked - thanks so much

Moggie