Join now - be part of our community!

"do not disturb" function auto-deactivating

SOLVED
cogv
Visitor

"do not disturb" function auto-deactivating

I have problem with function "do not disturb", after upgrading to Android 6.0.1 in Xperia Z2 phone, this function is working until the first connection trial, I don't hear the first call, but it's deactivating this function, I have tried with automatic do not disturb, with no time limit, the same problem, I hear incoming calls despite I have previously activated do not disturb. Always deactivating after the first call, do you now how to repair problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

As you can see it is a third party app causing this problem, you will have to find out which app. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

could you test it in safe mode ?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert
cogv
Visitor

in the "safe mode" calls are not deactivating "do not disturb", in the normal mode the first call is deactivating function

cogv
Visitor

the page: /t5/Xperia-Z3/Z3-Android-6-0-1-Update-Do-Not-Disturb-Will-Not-Stay-On/m-p/1156369#M34735 doesn't answer my problem, it's focused on the problem with facebook, thanks anyway

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

As you can see it is a third party app causing this problem, you will have to find out which app. 

cogv
Visitor

problem caused by "blokada polaczen" (calling block) program (made by AndroidRock), after closing program - there is no problem, I have written to the author of the program, no answer, I have written my opinion in Google Play and waiting for the answer

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

keep us updated