Join now - be part of our community!

Low ringtone volume Sony Xperia Z3 plus

SOLVED
AbiTom
Visitor

Low ringtone volume Sony Xperia Z3 plus

Hi,

I have serious problem in low ringtone volume I am using my Sony xperia z3 plus and I have tried factory reset all and I did software repaire throw sony pc companion,nothing hepled.All speakers are working in normal conditions like palying music,videos etc. when I am getting incoming calls the top speaker is not working and bottom speaker have less sound so I am missing my important calls it's irritating me(alarm,messege notification time both speakers are working fine) Please help me to solve this.  

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

24 REPLIES 24
rockytek
Visitor

i see they still have not increased the ringtone volume like it was in lollipop... glad already sold mine.. but sony need to learn else they will have to shut down the whole mobile division.. 

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

A selling point in my country had an Z3 plus dual offer for about 300$. I was really intrigued by the offer being free of contract, of course. Now i am having 30 days to test it and to replace if something goes wrong. SONY PLEASE HELP!

I was thinking about XA but the starting price was higher than this Z3+ and I quit thinking about it for now. The E6533 model had me eagerly put into different weird situations and then upgrading to android 6 vers. 32.2.A.0.224 thinking that problems will be solved.

So now with the latest upgrades, the two speakers that in fact are great great (even with waterproof protection) while listening through walkman or using other multimedia as third apps. But when I receive calls only one speaker is working, not both. That means the call loudness becomes very weak... ONCE AGAIN (having Sony smartphones before, a Z3 tablet compact, and two M's and others) I found few new/other/weird issues with this model (and sadly this one is considered a top model - SONY PLEASE TAKE NOTE!).

So the curiosity about this model is that only by VIBER's setting to phone's ringtone both speakers are used while receiving a call! No Skype, no Whatsapp, no default calling system, but only VIBER!

Can anyone check with me about this fact and to help about upgrading speakers ringtone to default calling sistem?

I will be gladly involved in it.

I dearly wait for a helping hand,

THANK YOU SONY! Rainbow

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

The curiosity about this model is that only by VIBER's setting to phone's ringtone both speakers are used! No Skype, no Whatsapp, no default calling system, but only VIBER!

Can anyone check with me about this fact and to help about upgrading speakers ringtone to default calling sistem?
I will be gladly involved in it.

Thank you!

Once
Visitor

Absulately right...i have a Z3 plu dual. i am having same problem without any help from sony. they are careless and hopeless to customer of there. they dont care about us only of there profit. i want to use some slang but it woud not worth it. thanks but no thanks.

Nojby
Visitor

Hi! I have Z3+ and i have another problem with volume. Ringtones volume is ok but music or youtube volume is too low. Anybody know how to fix it?