Join now - be part of our community!

Issue with music storage on SD card

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Wrighty694
Explorer

Issue with music storage on SD card

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem - when i use WMP to sync music onto my phone via USB, the SD card in the phone will not receive file sync, so the files are transferred within the phone from internal memory to SD card using ES File Explorer. 

When i check the SD card folders they're empty - the files had been transferred from WMP to the internal phone memory (i know that coz i played em to check) but transferring onto the SD card seems to transfer the folder without contents although ES was showing each file moving in turn.

The transfer from WMP to the SD card directly has worked but now doesn't - the only differences between the successful and unsuccessful attempts were the upgrade of Windows 10 to latest version on the original machine (the big update released last week) and AVG protection being removed from the phone (i thought that might be causing the issue)

Has anyone else seen this problem please? I'm baffled, especially as the transfer has worked but now won't.

All help gratefully received, with thanks in advance....wrighty

Oh for ref the SD card is a Sandisk Class 10 SDHC 32GB.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Wrighty694
Explorer

Just to let you all know, it was a card issue at fault, a different card solved the problem, thanks for the views Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Wrighty694
Explorer

Just to let you all know, it was a card issue at fault, a different card solved the problem, thanks for the views Slightly_smiling_Face