Join now - be part of our community!

After 6.0.1 update apps are stoping on background

SOLVED
simmos007
New

After 6.0.1 update apps are stoping on background

So after update marshmalow on my xperia z2 the camera is getting more easy hot and shutting down more frequently thank before and 4k run only for 4 mins from now on

But we are not here for that the problem i got is that my background are killed eveen if i went of for a sec so i went to the option battery manage and i put the apps on not power efficiescy as i wantet and still the same

My sister bought the xperia x perf and is the same almost ui but its not doing the same cause it was build at once for 6.01 the phone it fine

If you can help it would be nice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Test your phone in >>> safe mode and report back. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Test your phone in >>> safe mode and report back. 

simmos007
New

Thanks how I get on safe mode and what difference I will see from there
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

tap/click >>> safe mode

simmos007
New

So it seems 

After i got in safe mode i did some multitasking Switching windows and apps from(Xperia apps,Albums,Music,Video)

Pokemon go and Browser without ever closing or killing an app very nice,,...

So i made after that a Restart and i am now on the main UI I TEST IT FOR 20 min again no problem i guess maybe its fixed for now 

thanks a lot if it continuses i will come back again to continue on the thema

Thanks a lot Slightly_smiling_Face

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

Anytime

ANTONISSTAVROU
Visitor

HI.

MY PHONE(XPERIA Z2) KEEPS FREEZING ALL THE TIME AND EVEN IF I RESTART IT WITH POWER OFF BUTTON AND THE UP VOLUME BUTTON IS NOT FIXED. WHEN IS FROZEN I CANT USE THE POWER OFF BUTTON. I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.BEFORE A MONTH IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY. PROBABLY THE LAST UPDATE MADE THIS.

ANY OPINION.

simmos007
New

Is it just a problem of the software or maybe did you get a bit water inside from a flap by accident. Cause i had something similar in the past like this 

YOU can also check out the Diagnostic from setting and see if its working properly

kzr007
Visitor

did you fixed it?? if yes then how because i am having a partly touch problem which is very left of screen and like 1 grid tried safe mode and restarting etc but that is not working but do sometimes like if i swipe from right to left speedly and sometimes hardly on left. Dont know if repair by PCC will do trick 

simmos007
New

No unfortunatly it hasnt fix so much just a little still it kills my ups i must be lucky to keep it open