Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia X : Ui Stopped Working

Eimen_anacreado
Visitor

Xperia X : Ui Stopped Working

Hello,

I Have Sony Xperia X ( F5121 ) turning on Android 8.0.0 everything is ok since years, but today surprisingly i have an Ui crash error ! ( Ui Has Stopped Working )
This error is up whene i try to Unlock my phone phone with Pattern.

I Try to reset and repare my phone with Sony Companion, that's work but whene i make an Android pattern to lock my phone the bug is back...

I don't know what's relation and problème with Android Pattern and UI Crash. So if someone have an idea or same problème that would be nice to share solution, thank's !

15 REPLIES 15
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@Eimen_anacreado you could check if the below thread helps (allow system ui to draw over other apps):

/t5/Xperia-XA-XA-Ultra/System-UI-stopped-when-turning-the-volume-up/m-p/1338303#M12886

alexdon
Eimen_anacreado
Visitor

My (allow system ui to draw over other app) is checked

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@Eimen_anacreado can you check if the same occurs in safe mode?

alexdon
Eimen_anacreado
Visitor

M'y Phone is on safe mode

Eimen_anacreado
Visitor

Actualy my phone without screen lock work perfectly, but whene i make Pattern lock or Pin or something to secure my phone, the phone crash and the Ui stope working, somes times the phone restart...

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@Eimen_anacreado do you have an exchange email account set up on your device?

alexdon
Eimen_anacreado
Visitor

Yes

Eimen_anacreado
Visitor

i have try to remove it but didn't resolve the probleme... my phone crash only whene i swipe the screen or unlock (juste after the animation unlock or swipe make it crash )

Whene i unlock my phone at this moment i can't see home button, clock, power ...etc the phone freez there or it's black screen
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@Eimen_anacreado by any chance there is also a 3rd party theme or launcher?

alexdon