Join now - be part of our community!

Sony xperia x sound is not working and all sound functions has stopped

SOLVED
MARIOS7
Visitor

Sony xperia x sound is not working and all sound functions has stopped

Hi guys.. 

My sony xperix x sound is not working and all the functions that is related to it including the music, videos, or reciving and making calls, you can make the call but you get the device frozen. When u open the camera and try to recorde a video u get the message "there is another application using the mic" or something like that which means the mic is busy and the other sound resources too. Please any knows how to fix that.

PS. I've tried everything literally. Resting the factory settings, safe mode, testing,but nothing has worked. 

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MARIOS7
Visitor

Hello guys..

I solved the problem yesterday.. U should do a HARD REST through your sony companion on laptop .Just Follow the steps and it may take some time.. But be awre that it's gonna earse everythinge.

You can watch how to do it here :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fhGLONg3irM

Or just follow the instructionsiin the program. 

Good luck

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

If even a factory reset didn't help, provided that you did not restore your apps and tested with a clean machine, than it's time to goto Xperia Support.

Your nearest stop is the Support App that can be found in settings as well as in the apps menu.

It will lead you straight to Support.

You can mail, chat or phone.

On the way scrolling down on the 'Product help' page you come accross several options to try helping resolve the problem yourself and a the bottom of the page you will find the support team waiting for you.

MARIOS7
Visitor

Hello guys..

I solved the problem yesterday.. U should do a HARD REST through your sony companion on laptop .Just Follow the steps and it may take some time.. But be awre that it's gonna earse everythinge.

You can watch how to do it here :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fhGLONg3irM

Or just follow the instructionsiin the program. 

Good luck