Join now - be part of our community!

Sony xperia x performance F8132 sim card not detected

Jozhiel
Visitor

Sony xperia x performance F8132 sim card not detected

I had my Sony xperia x performance last year bought from Singapore then this past 5 months I think, my son accidentally dropped off my phone and the LCD was broken and when I bought the new LCD replacement to use my phone again, I formatted the phone then start all over again from the start when I inserted my sim it didn't detect.. So how can I fix that problem

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Jozhiel

you might have to re-open the phone and check the ribbons that are properly connected. 

Jozhiel
Visitor

Where can I see that ribbon you say? Can you please teach me

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

You might want to take a look at page 8 of the user manual.

It is explained there in word and drawings.

Another thing:

Not detected can also mean a corrupt SIM card.

Try another SIM card to test.

Jozhiel28
Visitor

Hello I can't find user manual your talking too and also my imei is gone don't know what to do.. Can you please help me

profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@Jozhiel28

Here you are: User manual

Jozhiel28
Visitor

But I can't find my 2 imei anymore when dialing the *#06#* cause my xp was dual sim

Jozhiel28
Visitor

Here's the picture of my Sony Xperia X Performance F8132 dual sim even I try to replace my old sim to new sim.. One time it happen to work but when I remove the new sim it doesn't anymoreDSC_0017.JPG

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Perform a backup of your device using Xperia companion, then a repair installation of your X performance, see if this brings back your IMEI and recognises your SIM.

Jozhiel28
Visitor

It doesn't bring back my imei 😞 I just did what you have told me