Join now - be part of our community!

SONY XP battery burst suddenly

SOLVED
Cash_Chang
Visitor

SONY XP battery burst suddenly

Bought at Oct. 2016, whole device never been disassembly and change parts. Everything is fine until last night battery burst suddenly and push the back cover out the phone.

4007.jpg4008.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jonas
Master

Hi @Cash_Chang, very sorry to hear about what has happened. Slightly_frowning_Face

I would recommend that you stop using the device directly and that you get in touch with your Local support team as soon as possible so they can arrange a repair for you, or inform you of the location of an authorized service centre in your area if there are any.

If you have any questions regarding warranty, local service routines and consumer laws they will gladly answer these type of questions and can provide a much more detailed answer than I can as they vary between markets.

Let me know how it goes!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Cash_Chang, very sorry to hear about what has happened. Slightly_frowning_Face

I would recommend that you stop using the device directly and that you get in touch with your Local support team as soon as possible so they can arrange a repair for you, or inform you of the location of an authorized service centre in your area if there are any.

If you have any questions regarding warranty, local service routines and consumer laws they will gladly answer these type of questions and can provide a much more detailed answer than I can as they vary between markets.

Let me know how it goes!

Cash_Chang
Visitor

Hi @Jonas, thanks for your reply promptly.

I just repaired by a small store on the street cost me USD$20 and just half hour. As you know, the mobile phone have lot of personal stuff so I can not waiting for repair without phone. Maybe I will buy a new phone with changeable battery next time.

I fully understood it could be happen on every lithium battery,  is not big deal and just let SONY know have this problem happened and watch out more on battery quality.

Regards,
Cash

Jonas
Master

Hi again and I'm glad to hear that the device has now been repaired and everything is working again! Slightly_smiling_Face

I'll make sure to forward this internally as user feedback!

Have a great weekend! Slightly_smiling_Face