Join now - be part of our community!

Software update 34.4.A.2.107 installed succesfully

paraben
Visitor

Software update 34.4.A.2.107 installed succesfully

Today I noticed at xpericheck.com that build 34.4.A.2.107 became available. It contains the Android security updates from august. I installed the update through Xperia Companion. So far no problems or unexpected things.

14 REPLIES 14
Kcvcosta
Visitor

This upgrade has turned my smartphone to a conventional telephone, shortening the batter life from 5 hours to just 2 !!! So, during the day the charge is barely enough to do calls. 

Can sony do anything about the matter?!! 

Markus801
Visitor

Since this update today, I have no signal anymore. The simcard is recognized. WLAN connection is working. Several restarts did not help. 

Any solutions?

JayEffPee
Visitor

Hi Markus80, which version of Sony XC do you have?

I have "Customized IBE" and I got the same issue when I updated to 34.4.A.2.85, and I was expecting this issue to be solved with 97 or 107 😞

Markus801
Visitor

I'm not sure where to find this information. As it was a regular update and I live in Germany I assume it is Customized DE?!

Kwaka
Visitor

Hi, these are my experiences with 34.4.A.2.107.

Updated from 34.4.A.2.85. Upgrade itself without any problems. But my phone has new issues with this version.

1. occasional freeze while sending sms, when happens send button does nothings.

2. Call history information is updated after longer period. For example: Someone calls but i am unable to take a call. I want to call back but in call history, there is no info about this call, after longer period more than 10 minutes info about missed call appears.

3. I am facing minor problems with bluetooth handset (microphone) but mayby it is problem of used APKs.

All issues disappears after phone restart but only for a while.

FM