Join now - be part of our community!

Software update 34.4.A.2.107 installed succesfully

paraben
Visitor

Software update 34.4.A.2.107 installed succesfully

Today I noticed at xpericheck.com that build 34.4.A.2.107 became available. It contains the Android security updates from august. I installed the update through Xperia Companion. So far no problems or unexpected things.

14 REPLIES 14
pseudonym
Contributor

Received OTA from Sony today (US firmware).

JayEffPee
Visitor

I have 1304-8433 (Customized IBE firmware), and in XperiCheck, it says

34.4.A.2.85-R2E28 days to release1 month ago

I have not even received 97 firmware yet. It would be same effect if I upgrade another firmware with Flashtool? like 

1304-3880 Customized US 34.4.A.2.107 33 days 1 day ago

for example?

pseudonym
Contributor

If you were to install the US variant on your phone you would receive OTA updates on the same schedule as if the phone were originally purchased with US firmware. Keep in mind that the fingerprint sensor is not connected when using US firmware (it still works as a screen wake/sleep switch).

JayEffPee
Visitor

Sorry, I didn´t understand the fingerprint issue. with US firmware is not working? Finger print does not unlock the phone? I rather try with other firmware then 😛

Ozon_Aleksei
Visitor

After updating to the most terrible firmware from Sony Android 8.0 Oreo I am not updated. Each new firmware one bug fixes ten adds.

pseudonym
Contributor

JayEffPee, You could try Customized DE or Customized UK, which are generally updated quickly.

JayEffPee
Visitor

Pseudonym,

I have checked and Customized UK is still with 34.4.A.2.97, so I will wait some few more days for Customized IBE to check if if gets 97 or 107 firmware update. I'm, still with the "SIM not detected" issue, and I had to fix my old Z3 compact screen in the meantime. Z3C is working fine, but a bit slower (2GB RAM and Android 6.0, instead of 3GB Android 8.0 from XC)

compactx1939
Visitor

107 now available for Customized UK

JayEffPee
Visitor

The´re still rolling out the countries, I expect the update for "Customized IBE" in the next days, hopefully.

Tags (1)