Join now - be part of our community!

Quick Charger for Sony Xperia X

SOLVED
Girqff
Visitor

Quick Charger for Sony Xperia X

Hi,

I would like to buy a quick charger for my Xperia X (32Gb).

There are 3 models, UCH10, UCH12, UCH12W. Which one is the best for my phone?

UCH10 & UCH12 are compatible with my phone. Regarding UCH12W I am not sure, but I think it would be fine with an USB A – USB micro-B connector.

Maximum power for UCH10 & UCH12 is 15.3W, and 16.2W for UCH12W. So, even if the Xperia X is not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, is it faster to charge with UCH12W charger?

What is the technology MediaTek Pump Express Plus 2.0? It is available on UCH12 & UCH12W, but not on UCH10. Is the Xperia X compatible with this technology?

Finally, I don't know which one will charge my phone the fastest.

Thank you in advance for your help.

23 REPLIES 23
Jonas
Master

Hi @ShEng2,

If you are located in a country where our Xperia eStore is available you can have a look there and check if it's available for purchase.

You can also get in touch with your Local support team and see if they know of any retailers in your area that sell the UCH12 charger.

I wish you the best of luck with getting a hold of a UCH12! Slightly_smiling_Face

XperiaXxx
Visitor

What is mediatMe Pump Express Plus 2.0 ? Show me please  

XperiaXxx
Visitor

Hello, I have the original power supply and micro usb (not my own) 2.4A (usb 2.0) and the smartphone is unrealistically long charging, and when using a smartphone on a charge, the percent scale generally decreases. Help me. I need your help ! 

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Start with trial and errror.

Use your friend's charger.

Same behaviour?

Let your friend use your charger.

Same behaviour?

Swap cables.

Same behaviour?

Try to find out where the mishap starts, phone, charger or cable