Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with external SD memory

Michaelxperia
Visitor

Hello good night, I have a problem, since I upgraded to Oreo, I put in saving the photos and videos in SD card and the camera does not save the photos and videos, send an error message of SD card, and the camera is blocked by which I have to change to internal storage, I checked the SD and it is normal what the pc reads, it is a SD hc 32 gb class 10, I already tried restoring with pc companion, help please

Problema con memoria SD externa

Hola buenas noches, tengo un problema, desde que se actualizo a oreo, puse en guardar las fotos y videos en tarjeta SD y la cámara no guarda las fotos y videos, envia un mensaje de error de tarjeta SD, y se bloquea la cámara por lo cual tengo que cambiar a almacenamiento interno, revisé la SD y está normal lo lee la pc, es una SD hc 32 gb clase 10, ya probé restaurando con pc companion, ayuda por favor 

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Michaelxperia

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

You might want to backup all the content on your SD card with your computer and then reformat the SD card. 

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Or just buy a brand new SD card to avoid falling into the same pitfall again and being frustrated again.

Michaelxperia
Visitor

I've already tried to do it, I gave format to the Sd card, but, nothing, everything is still in the same, I think it's a software problem, I restored it with pc companion, and the problem persists, the sd is not the problem because the pc reads it, rather it seems that the team had trouble writing about it, the sd is 32 gb class 10 and was with equipment running before with nougat and there was not that problem

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Michaelxperia

you should really consider testing a new SD card.