Join now - be part of our community!

Notification Sounds are too low - suddenly

NikhilSharma
Visitor

Notification Sounds are too low - suddenly

I can't really remember, but somethings really messed up with my Xperia X. Maybe the latest security patches or something else... 

Suddenly, the ringtones and the alarms are barely audible even when the phone is lying just a little away from me.  Forget about noisy areas. 

It's true that my old Xperia SP or mini pro have always been louder but notification sounds are really feeble.

Anybody else still using this phone? 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Is there a difference in safe mode?

NikhilSharma
Visitor

Nope. 

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Shure volume is high?

Or did you accidentaly change notification sound?

Screenshot_20180902-114510.png

Screenshot_20180902-114945.png

NikhilSharma
Visitor

As I was afraid ,local methods failed to work and I had to unwillingly submit the phone at a service station. 

What makes me even more scared is that there have been cases where people have received poor quality handsets as replacement.

Despite of warning the service agent from categorising my handset as a scratched unit she said that it's a normal practice even though the handset is free from scratches .

No matter what the market value of the product is I take utmost care of my gadgets and protect them from getting scratched and damaged due to negligence .

I hope I receive the same kind of after sales as in the past. 

I hope this problem would've never happened. The phone worked really great otherwise .