Join now - be part of our community!

My Xperia X has many Fallas

Pako__
Visitor

My Xperia X has many Fallas

Primero hace una semana y media el escaneo de huellas no funcionaba, me mandaba un mensaje que decía que el hardware no estaba funcionando, después de un día para otro las cámaras dejaron de funcionar, el Jack de 3.5mm no sirve y para colmo el teléfono se calienta y se gasta mucho la batería 

First a week and a half ago the fingerprint scan did not work, it sent me a message saying that the hardware was not working, after a day for another the cameras stopped working, the 3.5mm Jack does not work and to top the phone it heats up and the battery drains a lot

-GT

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

That's a lot.

First step is to try a software repair.

1. make backups
    1. using Google backup
    2. using Xperia Backup & Restore
    3. using Xperia Transfer Mobile
    4. using Xperia Companion
  2. do a software repair using Xperia Companion
  3. maybe your problems will be over
  4. before you do all this:
    1. goto apps screen
    2. sort on date
    3. delete latest apps installed
    4. there is a very very small chance that a bad app is mixing everything up 
  5. Good luck
    1. see you on the other side

If that failes send your device in for repair.

Adrianlonu
Visitor

Mi xperia x presenta fallas después de actualizarse a Android oreo 8.0.0, la cámara no funciona, el teléfono  se calienta el bluetooth no envía audio multimedia, seguí los pasos con la restauración del sistema desde una pc y el software de sony, he restaurado valores de fabrica y no funciona de forma correcta, en ocasiones no desbloquea con huella digital.

Necesito ayuda para solucionar el problema. Sony debería indicar que la actualización provoca fallas y dañan los telefonos. 

Finalizó mi periodo de garantía, tengo que pagar por seguir usando mi teléfono el que funcionaba bien sin actualizar. 

My xperia x has failed after upgrading to Android oreo 8.0.0, the camera does not work, the phone heats the bluetooth does not send multimedia audio, I followed the steps with the restoration of the system from a PC and the sony software, I restored Factory values and it does not work correctly, sometimes it does not unlock with fingerprint.

I need help to solve the problem. Sony should indicate that the update causes failures and damages the phones.

I ended my warranty period, I have to pay to continue using my phone which worked fine without updating.

GT

Tags (1)
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

So sorry to hear that.

One needs to be patient sometimes.

Before repairing have your battery charged to at least 80%

Just try to repair one more time.

You can enhance fingerprint recognition by scanning the same finger twice, as if they are different fingers.

That camera problem is not only you. It is mentioned by other people too.

Still, just do that repair again and don't restore your apps, I mean not all your apps.

Start by not restoring apps and just add the ones you really need.

In the end you will have less apps and less bloat on your device and it will run more smooth.