Join now - be part of our community!

Latest security update 34.4.A.2.70

gazmix8
Visitor

Latest security update 34.4.A.2.70

Hi

I've been putting off downloading this update as I read stuff about camera stopping  working, no screan rotation and problematic call experience. 

What should I do?

Thanks 

Gaz

6 REPLIES 6
paraben
Visitor

Hi, I am running build 34.4.A.2.70 now for 12 days and have not experienced any of the issues you mention. No other issues either btw.

PH1st
Visitor

Has broken (more or less) my phone. Camera can't focus, Bluetooth is all over the place (keeps saying there's a fault or not working even when not using)

But the WiFi is the worst, everything is just so slow.

Ever since oreo has been on my phone it has wrecked it in some way or another . 

sethjustseth
Visitor

Same. My wifi disconnects frequently and my Bluetooth is always cutting in and out just from walking. Never used to happen before .70

gazmix8
Visitor

Yeah I've had WiFi issue since the update.

When I connect to WiFi it seems quite slow even though signal strength is excellent and it says link speed is 150 mbps.

Just a query, should the 2 up and down arrows next to the WiFi icon be always there? They used to dissappear when no Internet activity like when phone  or being used, whilst still connected to WiFi then reappear when I open browser etc.

Thanks 

paraben
Visitor

I am running build 34.4.A.2.70. On my device the 2 arrows only appear when there is network traffic. No traffic, no arrows. Same with wifi or 4G.

gazmix8
Visitor

For me, the arrows are permanently there when WiFi is on and connected even if no traffic. Like it's stuck or something, also during this the WiFi is slow.

Any help with this appreciated.