Join now - be part of our community!

Headphones

Andrea110
Visitor

Headphones

Hallo 

Seid dem neuen Update Oreo 8.0.0 laufen leider meine dr dre beats Kopfhörer nicht mehr auf meinem Sony compact x.

Alle anderen Kopfhörer funktionieren nur leider diese nicht, 

Wann kommt ein neues Update damit es behoben wird. 

Hello

Unfortunately the new update Oreo 8.0.0 does not support my dr dre beats headphones on my Sony compact x.

Unfortunately, all the other headphones do not work,

When is a new update to be fixed.

-GT

3 REPLIES 3
Ozon_Aleksei
Visitor

As, it is a pity that all we rightly move one by: upgrade to an Android 8.0.0 Oreo and get here... Hence, I have realized there is no escape. 🙂

Ozon_Aleksei
Visitor

Idea 2. When the signature sound of Sony High-Res isn't High-Res.

A conversation between two engineers of Sony, Nakamichi and Ishikawa.

N: - Users connect to our smartphones Hi-Fi headset and realize that the sound is not very good. Need to think of something?

I: - It is necessary to make sure that good headsets do not work on our smartphones, but only bad ones. Then we will be able to say the sound on our smartphones High-Res, and your headphones are not High-Res.

N: - Ishikawa - you're a genius! But how do we do it, we have already sold our smartphones?

I: - We will release Android 8.0.0 Oreo

N: - Ishikawa - you're a genius!

From myself: my Hi-Fi headset Audio-Technica no longer works with your smartphone. I use a cheap headset that works. Sound like a bucket, but it works. When friends ask: why you have such a bad sound in the headphones?  I say: Sony sound of Hi-Res, these are my headphones bad. I'm told to buy yourself a Hi-Fi headphones? I say: Hi-Fi headphones from Sony don't work.

Sony has reached its target.

Ozon_Aleksei
Visitor

Today my Android 8.0.0 Oreo got a new build 34.4.A.2.50

My headset Audio-Technica is working again. I think that with this build will work and other headsets mentioned in this blog. I think that this problem is Android 8.0.0 Oreo removed.

Thank you all for your help and participation.