Help, struggling to remove voicemail, have Googled and tried various codes 

Such as 1750/1760 and ##002#

Nothing seems to work 

Tugo is not installed on this phone 

4 REPLIES 4
Jonas
Master

Hi @LOULA100, welcome to our forum!

Is it the voicemail service that your operator have that you want to turn off? If that is the case, please get in touch with your operator and they will be able to assist you have this service turned off on their end.

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

Phyl1961
Visitor

I am with sky and they say that they cannot turn off my voice mail. What can I do please 

pseudonym
Contributor

The Sky rep you spoke to must be mistaken; but if you can't disable voice mail, then second best would be to have your own voicemail response indicate that you do not review voicemail messages, so please don't leave one.

Jonas
Master

Hi @Phyl1961,

They should be able to turn it off, since its a service that that they offer and has nothing to do with the device. I guess you could ask them to raise the amount of signals that goes through before the voicemail is activated, but that won't help if you are for example sleeping and someone calls the device.

If it is the Sky operator in United Kingdom, they even write on their website that you should contact them to have it turned off. Tap the link and then tap on "Sky Talk Voicemail". I'm not sure if Sky Talk voicemail is some extra feature, but I haven't heard about an operator that can't turn the voicemail off.

@pseudonym, That's a really good suggestion, thanks for this!