Join now - be part of our community!

Diagonal lines on display

Balpreetkhtra
Visitor

Diagonal lines on display

My phone have tiny diagonal lines running across the display they are very visible display is like its textured is my phones display have issue or these lines are normal? 

12 REPLIES 12
Jurocker
Visitor

Update to the diagonal black lines problem. My device was eventually replaced and the new device has the same problem.

I have now seen three separate display units for black version of XZ1. Because all suffer from same annoying lines, I am inclined to believe that those lines are a feature. Hence, I am not willing to accept this kind of product, which has so bad display.

Still I do not understand why the pink coloured phone does not have those lines?

To conclude, trying to repair this problem does not guarantee a fix to this issue, as my case demonstrates. 

Balpreetkhtra
Visitor

can't believe even the latest flagship devices have these issues,i had other sony phones like live with walkman,Xperia e3,t2 ultra none of these have these diagonal lines on display,these lines totally destroy the crispiness of the display,perhaps i don't buy a sony phone in the future.

soundgarden
Visitor

Had same problem, returned the phone. New one also has this problem. So annoying.