Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth issue with Android 8 :(

frank06
Visitor

Bluetooth issue with Android 8 :(

bluetooth continues to fail android oreo 8.0.0 in sony xperia X, when the security patch for this device will come out. shame

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Fail.

On the vast majority of the devices it works without a problem.

Can you explain a bit more.

Maybe there is a way to get things going again for you.

eldigsi
Visitor

Hi!

I don't know if I have the same issues as Kudos but I am experiencing a lot of problems with two Bluetooth Smart (4.0) devices and my Xperia X phone as it frequently loosing the BT connection and I have to restart the phone to get it to work. 

One of the devices is a Huawei Honor Fit Smart Watch, and the other one is a heart rate monitor of unknown brand.

If I open the BT pairing window, I get an exception message about every three seconds that is  popping up on the screen each time there is a status change of the BT connection, something like "Instantiate Action error - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:invalid name: com.woodslink.android.wiredheadphoneroutingfix.action.internal, Unknown version 0.0 ACL_CONNECTED (or ACL_DISCONNECTED) ... and similar exception messages

When can one expect a fix to this?

Anders

Udzzis
Visitor

Anders, your error most likely is related to the SoundAbout application, try to uninstall/reinstall it. I had the same error, and after removing SoundAbout it disappeared.

Onishif
Visitor

I have the same issue, but after unistall SoundAbout, I cannot use HeadPhone anymore. It is not reconized.

Ivi_Gie
Visitor

Hi!

There's a problem with connection to SWR30, e.g.: /t5/SmartBand-Talk/Possible-solution-for-Smartband-talk-bluetooth-disconnections/m-p/1344921#M2412

Sony - Maybe it's time to upgrade to 8.1? (like e.g. Samsung or LG did it!)

Thx.