Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia X2 Support

SOLVED
Not applicable

Xperia X2 Support

Hi,

I don't find Xperia X2 in the drop down list in the support section. I find Xperia X1 but no X2. How is it possible. Feel cheated sometimes. Absolutely no support. Can anyone give me a link where I can look for the update softwares for Xperia X2. My phone is not starting up properly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam
Legend
Legend

If you wish to update the software please simply install and run this software:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Sam
Legend
Legend

If you wish to update the software please simply install and run this software:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Not applicable

when can i expected windos 7 updated software in xepria x2? kindly check and let me know

Sam
Legend
Legend

There are no plans I am aware of to update this model of phone to that version of operating system unfortunately.

Not applicable

then what about the software updates schdules from your end for x2. im also one of coustomer to using two days before only. i have seen the last update of this model is windows 6.5.3 released on 2010 and there is no any updates on 2011 & 12. skype / google talk software also not available for this x2 model version. how can i get & update. please check and let me know the solution to proceed further.

Sam
Legend
Legend

Given the age of the phone it is unlikely there would be further updates released for it.

Not applicable

Dear Sam,

last week only i have purchased from online with offered price. what is problem with to releases upgrates for X2 model. sony already been released this model on 2010 and last version update is 2010 only. what is use with that? im one of the user of owned X2 in all over. software update is much more important in each year with more functionalities. least usage of skype / gtalk / yahoo etc updates also not available for this model. it is a sony ericsson responsibility to comply / satisfy the customer general needs. X2 with out any major update is not useful for further usages. not answer to count the mobile phones age!, it's model old from 2010 only not from 2000... that why this model has failure in market such type of general unavailable softwares.

Awaiting for your response.