Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia SP sound doesn't work

SOLVED
Descield
Visitor

Xperia SP sound doesn't work

It has been 1 month or more since I couldn't play any sound in my mobile. It's not a hardware problem because I tested with the app "Diagnostics" and it worked. When I try to play Music e.g in Walkman or a game, doesn't work. I don't know why is the problem, could anyone help me please? I would be very grateful.

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Descield

Just repair the phone with PCC once more, do NOT install any apps > test the phone again.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Descield

Does it work while on safe mode?

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

you could repair the phone with PCC

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

Descield
Visitor

I've tried in "Safe Mode" but still not working. Also with PCC but nothing. But thanks for answering!

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Descield

Are you sure the media volume its on?

Descield
Visitor

Yes, I checked in Settings -> Volume and tried it. The most strange thing is that "Alarm" sound works, but Game, Media.... it doesn't.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Descield

How about youtube videos?

Descield
Visitor

The sound doesn't work with Youtube Videos neither.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Descield

Just repair the phone with PCC once more, do NOT install any apps > test the phone again.

SophiaW
Enthusiast

Hi Descield, welcome to the community!

I agree with @Uliwooly - follow his advice and if repairing with PCC the second time still doesn't help then contact your lcoal Xperia Customer Care team. 

bala1
Visitor

Hey guys! I have Xperia SP, I just used it for 1 year and now I have problems with touch screen, network signal not detected & sound cannot be hearable. Can anyone share your solutions if you faced this before.

Replies are most welcome