Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

SOLVED
vazza
Visitor

Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

I updated my SP like normal, and as soon as it booted, it is so much slower than it was before, can someone please help me to fix this, or help me return it back to the older version of android, where it was fine?

Thanks in advance.

244 REPLIES 244
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

I suggest you drop this disrespectful attitude,we are here to help.And if you are not pleased with our support,contact xperia care:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

alexdon
reddragon1
Visitor

i want to ask a question pls, if i will visit sony service center can the techician there downgrade the android version for my SP to the original to git rid from this update ???

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Of course he can.You can even do it yourself.

alexdon
Adarshron
Visitor

I use ram booster pro...u can use ny ram boostng app..jst make sure it is set to free memry often..u can also go to settngs nd clear cached processes...now for final touch use a battery app like du battery saver...thiz will help u guyzzz
storm2
Visitor

How to downgrade xperia SP to previous jellybean version?

till sony releases new firmware with all bugs fixed i'll prefer to use previous android version..

martinmrmus
Contributor

Download latest ftf of latest version of jb 4.1.2 and flash your mobile with flashtool, it is easy, just find guide on internet: how to flash sony xperia sp

Visitor

So what would be the options for those who wouldn't want to root their phone? I don't think Sony would advocate that as an official solution and seeing as this is a Sony forum one can reasonably expect a supported solution.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

You do not need to root to downgrade your phone.But I do not recommend using other than latest official update.

alexdon
reddragon1
Visitor

so how i can downgrade my android version without rooting my phone ???