Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

SOLVED
vazza
Visitor

Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

I updated my SP like normal, and as soon as it booted, it is so much slower than it was before, can someone please help me to fix this, or help me return it back to the older version of android, where it was fine?

Thanks in advance.

244 REPLIES 244
Danial-mach1
Leader

go to setting>tap 7-8 on about phone then developer option will apear..goto developer option see stay awake is on or not

martinmrmus
Contributor

Every update, everx, of launched version of android from sony make phone more unuseful. I have had this experiences with Xperia J, L and now with SP. And it took a lot of time to launch a repaired firmware. And noone inform people if they work on solution. I am so unsatisfied with Sony. And their advise are so unuseful. It makes me sick. Sorry, but is a true. 

hz99
Visitor

How can I make it normal as after updating my phone is so slow
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

It will get better after some time.Restart it regularly.

alexdon
martinmrmus
Contributor

Do you think it will repair itself?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

After an update,the phone needs some time to adapt to the new system.I say he waits for some time,see how it goes.If it is worse,he should repair via sony update service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

alexdon
Danial-mach1
Leader

its take time to new sw settle down

martinmrmus
Contributor

so tell me mr wise how is it possible than when i´ve bought and turned on new phone everything was alright? no bugs, no freezing and especially no waiting time to settle down of software. it is not a human being, it is not alive, it is just a think, so claiming that it needs to settle down it crap. there is just a lot of bugs, a lot of, and i dont understand how they even can released unfinished and so buggy update. it seems they didnt test it at all. or some blind man did.

Danial-mach1
Leader

mr martin if you were the first one how use that phone which is in your hand then you must noticed that in first days battrey didn't last even for 3-4hors of heavy work..and over heat like h'ell

this is same as new 4.3

martinmrmus
Contributor

from sony.gb:

Sony are aware of the issues with the recent update, and we are trying to resolve this as soon as possible. The repair should be coming in the next update, however do not have an exact date for when this should be out.