Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

SOLVED
vazza
Visitor

Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

I updated my SP like normal, and as soon as it booted, it is so much slower than it was before, can someone please help me to fix this, or help me return it back to the older version of android, where it was fine?

Thanks in advance.

244 REPLIES 244
vazza
Visitor

Thanks, that.helped a lot!

I used a task killer to help as well, in the end!
v3ng3anc32002
Visitor

Yeah, i have the same PROBLEM. The phone is amazingly slow after the update. Unusable.

THe problem is that i did 2 resets and nothing. It's the same.

And the time it is the worst is when i install something on the phone. it STOPS.

What can i do? Please help!

Danial-mach1
Leader

you can try repair your phone by SUS

sonyxperiasp
Visitor

ya Danial-mach1 is right by again reinstalling the update from sony pc campagion will solve the problem

v3ng3anc32002
Visitor

It did not solve the problem for me. It lags everywhere! And it is worst when i install something, or update an aplication.

It lags more then my old Samsung Galaxy S1

v3ng3anc32002
Visitor

So let me tell you what i did, maybe someone can help. I updated the phone to version 4.3. The phone is one week old. I had the old software for about 2 days. And i think that the 4.1 version was a lot faster.

After i updated the phone all went wrong and LAG is everywhere. I did a repair using Sony Pc Companion. This did not help.

I did a second and a third repair, with the same results.(only rebooted the phone after the repairs, with no special action. should i try a factory reset after?)

Then i used Sony Update Service and also done a update with the same results. It Lags all the time. and it is worst when i install or update an app. It is something wrong with the internal memory that is so slow? i don't know ....

Now how can you guys help me? i can't stand the phone.

Thanks in advance

vazza
Visitor

I used SUS and it hasn't helped with lag! The only thing which has is an automated task killer!!

Fawaz
Visitor

Sony messed with the update....downgrade to the older version untill they solve the issue...

vazza
Visitor

How do I downgrade to the older version of the update then?