Join now - be part of our community!

T3 problem after blackout

SOLVED
tms1
Visitor

T3 problem after blackout

Hi,

Today I realized that my xperia t3 is not switching on. No power. I plug in original charger, red led is on, after few minutes the phone is turned on. 3% of battery. Then I see - screen is not working properly - no respond to touching. At the bottom of the screen - safe mode sign. I let it charging 1.5 h, correctly after that phone should be fully charged. But red led was still lighting. Battery- 12%. Still no respond for touching, battery extremely hot. No reaction for buttons as well. Z3 power+volume up button trick not working. Only plugging in the charger works - then screen turns on, time and date is correct and its all. Cant enter the code and unlock. Phone was expolited correctly - no dropping, water etc. Until today no overheating. I take care for charging the battery properly. The only problem was turning mobile data off - occasionally.

Hard reset didnt help. Will factory reset work or only service repair?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
komilAD
Visitor

Try system repair with PCC from your computer. If that doesn't work then go to your local service centre and let them inspect your device.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
komilAD
Visitor

Try system repair with PCC from your computer. If that doesn't work then go to your local service centre and let them inspect your device.
tms1
Visitor

Thanks a lot

komilAD
Visitor

No problem.