Join now - be part of our community!

Pictures from Facebook

SOLVED
Not applicable

Pictures from Facebook

HI all, I have the Xperia arc S and just like my old iphone 4S I have noticed it has transfered all pics from Facebook into my phonr gallery, I went to delete them and won't let me again just like iphone!!

How to I delete these pics off my phone???

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
santam1
Contributor

oh..yes...:smileylaugh:

here's how....:smileyhappy:

go to you're facebook application>log out from there...

then go to MENU>SETTING>ACCOUNT & SYNC tap on FACEBOOK INSIDE XPERIA and FACEBOOK....click the remove button...the accounts will be deleted from you're phone...with all data synced..you're photos too..

now log in to you're facebook application and enjoy...:smileywink:

and don't enable facebook inside xperia...or it will sync all data from facebook to you phone...but you can choose what to be synced...

here's how...

as you log in in facebook through you're phone there will be a pop up in you're notification bar..just press the clear button..

now....

go to MENU>SETTING>SONY ERICSSON>FACEBOOK INSIDE XPERIA> click FACEBOOK INTEGRATION....the phone will start to sync...

tap on SELECT APPLICATION..below that and choose..which you need...

GALLERY- it will sync all photos from facebook

CALENDER- it will sync all birthday and events (which you can find in you're phone calender)

CONTACTS-it will sync you're contacts from facebook..:smileyhappy:

let me know please if you got any more questions...:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
santam1
Contributor

Hi,

Did you enabled facebook inside xperia...???

Not applicable

Yes I did, is there a way to get ride of these pics??

santam1
Contributor

oh..yes...:smileylaugh:

here's how....:smileyhappy:

go to you're facebook application>log out from there...

then go to MENU>SETTING>ACCOUNT & SYNC tap on FACEBOOK INSIDE XPERIA and FACEBOOK....click the remove button...the accounts will be deleted from you're phone...with all data synced..you're photos too..

now log in to you're facebook application and enjoy...:smileywink:

and don't enable facebook inside xperia...or it will sync all data from facebook to you phone...but you can choose what to be synced...

here's how...

as you log in in facebook through you're phone there will be a pop up in you're notification bar..just press the clear button..

now....

go to MENU>SETTING>SONY ERICSSON>FACEBOOK INSIDE XPERIA> click FACEBOOK INTEGRATION....the phone will start to sync...

tap on SELECT APPLICATION..below that and choose..which you need...

GALLERY- it will sync all photos from facebook

CALENDER- it will sync all birthday and events (which you can find in you're phone calender)

CONTACTS-it will sync you're contacts from facebook..:smileyhappy:

let me know please if you got any more questions...:smileyhappy:

Not applicable

Thank you Santam, all photos gone from phone 🙂

santam1
Contributor

haha..:smileylaugh: Smiling_Face_with_open_mouth_&_closed_Eyes anytime...glad to hear that..:smileylove: