Join now - be part of our community!

Picasa albums do not appear in Gallery

SOLVED
Not applicable

Picasa albums do not appear in Gallery

I am trying to make Picasa webalbums appear in Gallery, but unfortunately not all of the albums appear.

I have enabled Picasa sync from Settings, however the sync icon never diappears. Even when I disable and re-enable Picasa sync, the icon will rotate for a few seconds and then it will stop. It will not disappear as it would normally do after a full sync (that's what happens when calendar, or contacts finishes syncing)

Now, in Gallery, only few of my Webalbums appear. The funny thing is that as the albums load on to the screen some Album Titles flash on the screen quickly, BUT when the loading completes, these albums are nowhere to be found in Gallery.

I would appreciate an suggestions and of course I would be happy to provide any technical info that mighr be helful.

Angelos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
santam1
Contributor

Hi,

Try this...go to..

menu>setting>account and sync and uncheck the auto sync...

Then....

Menu>setting>application>manage application then select the ALL tab on top...there will be a list of app scroll through that select gallery then select clear data...

..after performing the above as I suggested then again go to account and sync select Google and tap on the web gallery to sync and then after the syncing process check the gallery...

When the sync is done...

Check the activate auto sync...again..

Keep me updated...:D

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
santam1
Contributor

Hi,

Try this...go to..

menu>setting>account and sync and uncheck the auto sync...

Then....

Menu>setting>application>manage application then select the ALL tab on top...there will be a list of app scroll through that select gallery then select clear data...

..after performing the above as I suggested then again go to account and sync select Google and tap on the web gallery to sync and then after the syncing process check the gallery...

When the sync is done...

Check the activate auto sync...again..

Keep me updated...:D

Not applicable

Worked great. Thanks!

santam1
Contributor

Anytime....:D

Glad to hear that....:D