Join now - be part of our community!

Not support converted MP4 video files.

SOLVED
Mehboob_Shabhai
Visitor

Not support converted MP4 video files.

My question is, what kind of video file does this phone supports? as I converted some MKV files to AVI and then MP4 and change the screen size to 854 x 480, and uploaded it to phone but the phone displays " Sorry this video can't be played" How it is possible? Help me out Guyz...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mustang2011
Visitor

neo V supports almost every format of video, but the sony player supports only a few. Download MX video player (free) from Android market, it plays all formats: MKV, H264, H263, AVI, MP4.FLV etc.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mustang2011
Visitor

neo V supports almost every format of video, but the sony player supports only a few. Download MX video player (free) from Android market, it plays all formats: MKV, H264, H263, AVI, MP4.FLV etc.

Sam
Legend
Legend

Both the people above me have the right idea; you can also try Mobo Player as I have not found a format I cannot play yet. However there is also the white paper for the phone which outlines the default supported formats:

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wportal/devworld/downloads/download/sonyericssonxperianeovwhitepaper...

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Mehboob_Shabhai
Visitor

Thanks Dear I just download the MX player and it plays the converted files... Take care... God Bless You...

Mehboob_Shabhai
Visitor

Thanks Dude for the help...

slimshaddy
Hero

you dont even have to convert any video format Slightly_smiling_Face just use the player suggested above to play any files..

Mehboob_Shabhai
Visitor

Thanks Dear...

Not applicable

try BS player lite.

it can play any video n better thn mx.

install it.

then ur phone will play the all video (>~720p) that u play in ur PC.

to transfer the video file, use memory card reader.