Join now - be part of our community!

My Xperia GO won't connect the internal storage to my computer while turned off.

SOLVED
paintedox
Visitor

My Xperia GO won't connect the internal storage to my computer while turned off.

My phone is about 2 years old and started lacking in performance, so I decided to give it a factory reset. After the reset I wanted to give it a restart but after it turned off, it wouldn't turn on again- just the rainbow lines over and over again. Decided to come on this website for help, and I found some instructions to repair my phone again:

''I suggest that you disconnect the phone from any kind of power source > Hold the ON/OFF button + volume up(+) for 10 seconds and the phone should power off completely. Without powering it on, connect it to the charger via wall socket and let it charge for 2-3 hours.

When you have charged it for a while, I suggest that you perform a software repair via PC Companion''

The problem is though, that my phone won't connect to my computer while turned off, only starts to recharge, doesn't connect the internal storage, thus I can't access PC Companion.

Hopefully there's a solution for this problem.

Regards,
paintedox

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Here are the steps for software repair using PC Companion.

alexdon
paintedox
Visitor

Worked like a charm, thanks fam

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Cool!

alexdon